Wednesday 12 November 2014

Cute Bestie

Hi everyone Just wanted to share 
A card I made with the very cute 
hope you like it 



I used Copics to colour

Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21,E04
Hair: E29,E25,E21
Dress, bows and sock: R89,R85,R83,R81
Petticoat,shirt and Hat: B99,B97,B95,B93,B91
Flowers and sock: Y17,Y15,Y11
Leaves: BG09,BG05,BG01,BG000

I used button brads on hat and dress
I distressed the edges and used Distress ink walnut stain
white doily 
wide white lace and thin white lace
mulberry flowers and pink flowers came from Singapore 
wooden butterfly
and stick pin I made my self with beads
pink cord for bow

4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card! Thank you for your interest in the DT Call At Aussie Besties! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator





    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliand card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats michelle on your big win at scrapbook stamp society .. well deserved ... your cards and colouring are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete